5 of 30

Fridays are something to be thankful for, but not for the same reasons everyone else has. the weekend is just another day. however, for me, Friday is not.

I've had to twist the arm of a certain someone just so I can have a day to myself.
a day off from what has become my constant.

don't get me wrong, I love my children and see it as a blessing to be able to raise them instead of some day care, however, my introverted self needs to just be left alone. please, I beg you.


every week I get to a point where I feel like I am not cut out for this job as mom, and sometimes, I think if I were, I'd want more kids.
this is not the case. I do not want more kids.
2 is PLENTY for me.

so this day off is important to regain some confidence in myself.
to realize that God uses them to help change me, daily.
and that is the goal, right? to change.
I love them more than I thought possible, AND, I need a day off.

today my Friday includes:
my favorite Starbucks drink, this blog, as many thrift stores I can handle, and a hike up Diamond Head to watch the sunset ... all by my lovely self.

be thankful for something today.

No comments: