Fingerprint Friday

Fingerprint Friday was inspired by a Steven Curtis Chapman song -

I can see the fingerprints of God
when I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
and I know its true
you're a masterpiece
that all creation quietly applauds
and you're covered with the fingerprints of God

to be honest, I have never heard this song ... but reading the words without the music is still pretty inspiring, no?  God's fingerprints are everywhere.  look around, take note, and be thankful.


Does this ever get old?  not to me!

somehow when the rays of sunshine pass through the clouds like this, its such a good reminder how much went into making this place; not that it was hard for Him.  maybe it was just the snap of His fingers.  but don't overlook that simple fact, He put it together.  He put it ALL together.  

When nature offers beauty like this, how can you possibly think all you see is one big accident?

Find God's Fingerprints around your day to day and join us here!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a gorgeous beach shot! I love it when you can see the sun's rays coming through the clouds like that!