Fingerprint Friday

From the inspirational - The Rusted Chain.

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:



I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God


so it's Sunday, not Friday ... but I'm pretty sure we're still ok.  So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.  Go HERE for inspiration, and also, link up!

* click on any picture for bigger image *







These photos were taken at Kualoa Ranch on Oahu.  This place is amazing & so beautiful.
I was just driving by one day and caught a few shots.

Hawaii's nature, the animals on the ranch, the smell of the ocean breeze (which was literally across the street!) made these moments something to remember.  

I feel the most close to God when I am outside in nature
... and I always try to remember my camera!



No comments: