100 things about me

1. I was born in Illinois
2. I hate it when people pronounce the "s" ... it's silent people!
3. I have 1 sister, she is 3 years older
4. my parents are still together
5. as a kid, I remember wanting to be a vet when I grow up
6. the person I've known the longest, I met when I was 4 years old
7. I'm married and have 2 kids
8. I'm right handed
9. I know how to drive a stick-shift, but I don't like to
10. I've been to 8 states
11. I've lived in 4 states
12. I love Jesus
13. I have a major sweet tooth
14. I love to watch movies
15. I hold the Tetris championship title at my house!
16. I enjoy cooking and baking goodies
17. I have few friends
18. I don't like to dress up
19. I have an AA degree, and one day I'll actually finish my BA
20. I used to do a lot of drugs
21.  hubby was my drug dealer for awhile, that's how we met. isn't that romantic?!
22. I don't like to wear jewelry; only my wedding ring and my small white gold hoop earrings
23. I make multiple to-do lists
24. I LOVE clean sheets on my bed.  it's the best feeling!
25. my favorite smell is to walk into a bakery
26. if you rub my head long enough, I will fall asleep
27. a foot rub is nice too!
28. I don't know how to properly put on make-up
29. I consider myself low-maintenance
30. I turned 30 this year, I'm officially an adult
31. I had fake nails once, I absolutely hated it!
32. my biggest pet peeve is when people drag their feet when they walk.  either their shoes are too big, or they just never learned how to walk properly!
33. my favorite color is blue
34. I've never worn a bikini and I've accepted the fact that I never will
35. I respect self-discipline
36. I love to see the sunshine coming through the clouds, so beautiful
37. if I'm on a phone call, I will not answer the call waiting.  I think it's rude
38. one day, I want to see the Roman coliseum and tour the underground chambers
39. another day, I want to see the pyramids in Egypt
40. when I'm sick I want to be babied.  and when you're sick, I want to baby you.
41. I enjoy doing charity work
42. I need to drink more water than I do
43. I love to go out to eat, most anywhere
44. I'm addicted to email
45. I haven't had a paying job in 5 years
46. I can't sleep naked, I always wake up cold in the middle of the night
47. I don't like my hands
48. I'm living in a place I never thought I would again - southern CA
49. I have chapstick everywhere I go, can't seem to live without it
50. I shave my legs only when I have to
51. I love cheese 
52. I love animals, but not bugs
53. I like white wine, but not red
54. I don't eat fish - yuck!
55. I like a clean and organized house
56. I hate doing the dishes
57. I prefer blue ink pens over black
58. I've never broken a bone
59. I have a tattoo and I don't like it anymore
60. I went to school for interior design, but I want to be more of a Martha Stewart type instead
61. I love the feeling of sweatpants after swimming in a pool - oh so cozy!
62. I love campfires
63. I'm part Italian and part German
64. I hate the chore of washing my face and brushing my teeth at night, and sometimes I'll skip it all together
65. I'm jealous of those with the natural gifts of singing and/or dancing
66. my signature scents are: Baby Grace by Philosophy and Beautiful by Estee Lauder 
67. I like to go shoe shopping, but not really clothes shopping
69. I've never gotten a speeding ticket
70. almost went to jail in Mexico - that was scary!  ... long story
71. I want to go on a cruise; hubby can't help but think of Titanic
72. I wish I never have to see a dentist again
73. I love Target
74. I'm scared of the dark
75. technically, I live with 5 boys
76. I worry about my pants zipper being down and/or if there are boogers hanging out of my nose - those are 2 things no one seems to let you know about.
77. I am not on the Starbucks bandwagon
78. I want to play with chimpanzee's for a day
79. I will never go skydiving, ever
80. I hate to be interrupted, no matter what it is I'm saying
81. I'm getting lots of grey hair
82. I believe actions speak louder than words
83. one day I will have my black and silver jaguar ... no car seats allowed, sorry kids!
84. when I can design my own house, I will make sure to have 2 ovens and a warming drawer in my kitchen, heated floors in my bathroom, a fireplace in my bedroom, and grand foyer entrance with storage space.
85. I love Disneyland
86. I think leaders are born AND made
87. bottled water is always yummy
88. I am an ice cream junky
89. I hate to clean bathrooms
90. I've never had fondue, but am so excited to try it
91. I'd rather be cold than hot
92. I used work piercing ears...and got fired for piercing someone underage, oops!
93. I hate when people drive across a parking lot, soooo dangerous
94. my favorite cheap food is Taco Bell
95. toe rings are cute
96. I can curl my tongue, can you?
97. I love to go for walks outside
98. I don't like going to the gym, they all smell
99. I think whoever combined chocolate and peanut butter is a genius!
100. I believe things happen for a reason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi katie! at work & bored. 100 things about me.

1. I was born in Illinois NY
2. I hate it when people pronounce the "s" ... it's silent people! sorry
3. I have 1 sister, she is 3 years older my sister is 3 years younger. bro is 5 older
4. my parents are still together mine too
5. as a kid, I remember wanting to be a vet when I grow up architect
6. the person I've known the longest, I met when I was 4 years old that's about the same with me
7. I'm married and have 2 kids m/1kid
8. I'm right handed left
9. I know how to drive a stick-shift, but I don't like to i prefer thenm
10. I've been to 8 states i've been in 37
11. I've lived in 4 states liver in 2
12. I love Jesus me too
13. I have a major sweet tooth meat and potatoes
14. I love to watch movies me too
15. I hold the Tetris championship title at my house! i'd lose
16. I enjoy cooking and baking goodies cooking is great. baking, not so much
17. I have few friends me too
18. I don't like to dress up me neither
19. I have an AA degree, and one day I'll actually finish my BA i have no degree. maybe i'll get one, who knows?
20. I used to do a lot of drugs not me
21. hubby was my drug dealer for awhile, that's how we met. isn't that romantic?! yes, but not me
22. I don't like to wear jewelry; only my wedding ring and my small white gold hoop earrings i have a simple wedding ring, that's it
23. I make multiple to-do lists can't follow todo lists
24. I LOVE clean sheets on my bed. it's the best feeling! me too
25. my favorite smell is to walk into a bakery nice, but i like crisp clean winter air
26. if you rub my head long enough, I will fall asleep i wish i had a magic sleep trick
27. a foot rub is nice too! well, yeah
28. I don't know how to properly put on make-up me neither
29. I consider myself low-maintenance definitey
30. I turned 30 this year, I'm officially an adult feels funny, eh? i'm 32
31. I had fake nails once, I absolutely hated it! i'd think i hate it too
32. my biggest pet peeve is when people drag their feet when they walk. either their shoes are too big, or they just never learned how to walk properly! never noticed
33. my favorite color is blue red
34. I've never worn a bikini and I've accepted the fact that I never will uh, me too
35. I respect self-discipline i respect it and will never have it
36. I love to see the sunshine coming through the clouds, so beautiful that is nice
37. if I'm on a phone call, I will not answer the call waiting. I think it's rude depends on who's calling, and who i'm talking to
38. one day, I want to see the Roman coliseum and tour the underground chambers seen it, didn't go inside
39. another day, I want to see the pyramids in Egypt me too
40. when I'm sick I want to be babied. and when you're sick, I want to baby you. when i'm sick, i don't want anybody near me.
41. I enjoy doing charity work me too
42. I need to drink more water than I do i might drink too much
43. I love to go out to eat, most anywhere me too
44. I'm addicted to email email, twitter, im, facebook, friendfeed, message boards, the list goes on
45. I haven't had a paying job in 5 years must be nice
46. I can't sleep naked, I always wake up cold in the middle of the night no comment
47. I don't like my hands sorry to hear that
48. I'm living in a place I never thought I would again - southern CA i'd never live there again
49. I have chapstick everywhere I go, can't seem to live without it not me, thankfully
50. I shave my legs only when I have to never shaved my legs
51. I love cheese oh hell yeah
52. I love animals, but not bugs agreed
53. I like white wine, but not red i like both
54. I don't eat fish - yuck! you've never had it cooked right, then. fish is unbelievable
55. I like a clean and organized house agreed, too bad i can't keep mine that way
56. I hate doing the dishes agreed
57. I prefer blue ink pens over black agreed
58. I've never broken a bone just minor bones (finger bones, etc.)
59. I have a tattoo and I don't like it anymore not a fan of tatoos
60. I went to school for interior design, but I want to be more of a Martha Stewart type instead ugh
61. I love the feeling of sweatpants after swimming in a pool - oh so cozy! not on a hot day though
62. I love campfires oh yeah
63. I'm part Italian and part German weird mix of italian and okie
64. I hate the chore of washing my face and brushing my teeth at night, and sometimes I'll skip it all together I'm an AM teeth maitenance only guuy
65. I'm jealous of those with the natural gifts of singing and/or dancing yeah
66. my signature scents are: Baby Grace by Philosophy and Beautiful by Estee Lauder uh
67. I like to go shoe shopping, but not really clothes shopping shopping is cool when it takes less than 3 minutes to do
69. I've never gotten a speeding ticket i've gotten one while driving to your house
70. almost went to jail in Mexico - that was scary! ... long story been to jail. not fun.
71. I want to go on a cruise; hubby can't help but think of Titanic i'd like to cruise some day
72. I wish I never have to see a dentist again it's nice to have wishes
73. I love Target my son calls it tar-je'
74. I'm scared of the dark dark is cool
75. technically, I live with 5 boys 6 when i come over
76. I worry about my pants zipper being down and/or if there are boogers hanging out of my nose - those are 2 things no one seems to let you know about. haha!
77. I am not on the Starbucks bandwagon both of my siblings work at starbucks. i don't know why
78. I want to play with chimpanzee's for a day careful, they'll tear your limbs off. seriously
79. I will never go skydiving, ever i would if i weighed less
80. I hate to be interrupted, no matter what it is I'm saying agreed
81. I'm getting lots of grey hair nope
82. I believe actions speak louder than words well sure
83. one day I will have my black and silver jaguar ... no car seats allowed, sorry kids! nice
84. when I can design my own house, I will make sure to have 2 ovens and a warming drawer in my kitchen, heated floors in my bathroom, a fireplace in my bedroom, and grand foyer entrance with storage space. convection oven, lots of counter space, gas stove w/a built-in grill & lots of burners, kegerator
85. I love Disneyland six flags FTW
86. I think leaders are born AND made agreed
87. bottled water is always yummy not true!
88. I am an ice cream junky me too
89. I hate to clean bathrooms me too
90. I've never had fondue, but am so excited to try it it's good, try it some day
91. I'd rather be cold than hot me too
92. I used work piercing ears...and got fired for piercing someone underage, oops! can't relate
93. I hate when people drive across a parking lot, soooo dangerous you'd hate me
94. my favorite cheap food is Taco Bell DMF, not taco bell
95. toe rings are cute as long as it's on a female
96. I can curl my tongue, can you? nope
97. I love to go for walks outside runs.. on trails..
98. I don't like going to the gym, they all smell i don't like gyms for different reasons
99. I think whoever combined chocolate and peanut butter is a genius! nice
100. I believe things happen for a reason at times

tell everyone i said hi!