Thankful Thursday

"Drink and be thankful to the host! What seems insignificant when you have it, is important when you need it."  Franz Grillparzer



  1. I had some issues getting into an apartment last month, but happy & thankful to report, we are moving into a place tomorrow.
  2. There is a swimming pool there, and boy, we will definitely be using it this summer!  a lot.
  3. Help - the physical help to move & the emotional help to stay sane.
  4. My son NOT having night terrors for 2 months now.
  5. Optimism.
  6. Painted toenails ... this week, its purple.
  7. The song "clean up, clean up ... everybody clean up!"  it seems to work for my kids :)
  8. I have not killed the African Violet I got for Mother's Day ... my thumbs are not exactly green.
  9. When actions & words come together.
  10. Dancing to The Laurie Berkner Band with my kids!  I hope that is a childhood memory they keep.
It should be easy to find 10 things to be thankful for.  From the details of life to life's bigger, seasonal lessons learned -  blog it, and join us HERE @ Curious Georgi.

No comments: