food drive

my friend Jennifer is the perfect example of how we ought to be helping each other. and not just during the Christmas season, but anytime. she is dejunking and giving it away for free ... sort of ... in exchange for an item to donate to her food drive

if you are in the Colorado Springs area, check out the free catergory on craigslist.org. you will easily find her postings. she is going above and beyond, to help people she doesn't even know, throughout her community.

Avon and I are helping too. for every sale made in Campaign #25, I will be donating 40% of my profits to her food drive. if you'd like to help while purchasing Avon, just contact me saying you'd like your order to be put towards Jennifer's efforts. You don't have to live in the area for this; online orders included too.

Thanks and feel free to pass this on!

No comments: