last ultrasound

I cannot believe I'll have 2 boys in about a week's time, talk about a new season!  considering all I've been through in this life already, it still amazes me that God believes I can do THIS.

after becoming a parent, I now know that there really is no greater "job" out there.  nothing can be this statisfying ... and other times I would say, nothing can be this frustrating either.  you may not believe me until it's your turn.  in fact, it's one of those things that you can get advice on  from everyone and TRY to get prepared for, but until you do it yourself, you just can't have any idea ... but all in a good way!

I got an ultrasound done on Friday to double check Elliot's size and my fluid levels; everything is perfect.  the plan remains - May 28th, 7am.  he will be closer to 39 weeks, hopefully he won't want to come out any earlier like his big brother.

my OB asked if I wanted her to check my cervix to see if my body is beginning "something" but I told her I didn't want to know a thing!  if it was anything other than normal, it would make me totally paranoid about going into early labor.  I will keep faith for May 28th!

there are just a couple of things I still need to buy before his debute, nothing too major though.  I'm to the "I"m done being pregnant" stage and am sore, uncomfortable, not sleeping well, and totally swollen, but I am completely thankful, blessed, excited, and anxious (in a good way) to hold this little guy in my arms.  those baby burritos are always so darn cute, I can't wait.  

No comments: