summer tip


hi ladies
throughout every Avon brochure, you'll find beauty tips & tricks. Avon's current brochure has one I haven't heard before, so I thought I'd share it with you.
with summer here, often we skip perfume. it feels a bit heavy, its overpowering with the summer heat, and to top it off, it will attract bugs from miles away ... all bad things. ew.
I'm sure you've heard of body sprays before ; it's a great alternative to that heavy perfume. its light and sweet, not too heavy, not too strong smelling, and here's the clever tip ... put it in your fridge! when the summer heat gets to you, you can spray your whole body with something cold that smells good ... or you can take a shower, but you know what I'm sayin'!

check out this out (pages 6-7) ... watermelon, cherry blossom, vanilla, grapefruit & mint, red rose & peach, cucumber melon, and on and on. lots of scents to choose from, so I'm sure you'll find one you love. and fyi, there is shower gel and lotion in the same scent to make a full set.

ps. in case you don't know, I do sell Avon. if you love Avon, leave me your email address and I will add you to my mailing list. they often send notices for FREE shipping right to your door!

No comments: