welcome 2010

what a year 2009 has been. lots of change ... some good, some not so good. the past is the past, no matter what day it is. let's learn from it, and not dwell in it. that said -
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I've made some resolutions, not entirely sure it's because it's now 2010. it's just another day to me now. I don't even think I made it to midnight! the Katie 10+ years ago would be hungover today ... but we don't need to go there.

* I've posted about Avon's Breast Cancer Walk happening next summer. I'm REALLY looking forward to it. I'm also happy to have committed myself to something that will force me to work out and get in a routine. since it's still 5 months away, I'm hoping by then it will be habit.

*read more books

*be more crafty with the boys ... that's the kind of stuff they will remember forever, then pass it on to their kids.

*a big one that has been always sitting in the back of my mind, is to do all those things that are on the to-do list, but never get done.
for example -
the boys have this tractor toy with special keys to make it work and one has been missing forever. well you can only go so far if you have 3 out of the 4 keys, so I've been wanting to contact the company and try and order that 4th key. yea, not fun. you can see why that one always gets pushed to the bottom of the to-do list!


I'm sure there are more things I'll think of later, you know how that goes.
what are your resolutions?????

No comments: