AVON anyone?

I haven't blogged for awhile, my apologies.  I'll catch up soon.  I have lots of photos to share.

this is just a quick blog to tell everyone that I've started selling Avon ... and I must pitch it to my readers!  never thought I'd do something like this; especially because my mom did it, and I always said I'd never be like my mom! 
honestly, times are tight financially and it's important, no vital, for me to stay home with my kids.  Avon is the perfect compromise.  I hope it can bring in a bit of income to alleviate some of the burden.

Avon is international, so wherever you may be reading this, you can still order from me!  check out my web page -  www.youravon.com/katiegrimm
shipping costs $3 per order and currently, any orders $30 and over is FREE!

Avon has been around for 120+ years and continues to uphold it's quality merchandise, great value, and customer service.
and if you're interested, it just takes $10 to begin your new career as an Independent Avon Representative.  ask me how!

No comments: