batter up

my oldest is turning into an athlete ... yes, it's only t-ball, but still!   I know that most boys do get into sports, but in my mind, it's just another thing to show me how he's growing up and that I need to let go a little bit more.

he plays with a bunch of other 4 & 5 year olds, a co-ed team.  they were suppose to have 3 practices before the games started, but the first one no one was notified in time, the second one was cancelled due to rain, but the third one actually happened ... but since the others didn't it was like their first, and let me tell you, it was hilarious!  1/2 of them knew how to run the bases and they all duck when the ball is thrown in their general direction.

so with one "practice" under their belt, it's game time!!
here are a few pictures:

this was their one and only practice in the rain.
I haven't seen a full rainbow like this in years.
cool, huh?


Papa and Sam watching the game together


Sam's team, The Angels, waiting to their turn to bat.
Here, Sam is giving me a wink.
he's so stinkin' cute.


Go Sam Go!!


Elliott watching big brother play.
he's so cute in his baseball jacket and hat!

No comments: