2009

as I look back on 2008, wow what a year!  I moved back to SoCal, a place I NEVER thought I'd come back to.  I lived with roommates (all boys), that was strange.  Elliott came into our lives.  we became completely broke, like the rest of the country.  we now live in Colorado, also a place I NEVER  thought I would be.  I'm sure there is more, those are my highlights.
my point is, only God knows what lies ahead.  anytime I try to imagine my future, I'm way off.  He continues to change me into a person I never thought was possible, putting me in circumstances I thought was never available, and hopefully along the way, I open my eyes and ears to His kingdom that IS always there, and learn a thing or two from Him.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.  in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.      Proverbs 3:5-6

everyone, be safe tonight, there are too many idiots that like to drink and drive! blessings for 2009!

No comments: