#100

this is my 100th post. I feel like I've accomplished something. what, I'm not entirely sure, but something! it feels good to get something out on paper, ...sort of, and vent to someone? something? that listens, ...sort of. if that even makes sense.
anyway - babe is almost 7 months old now, and we finally have a sitter-upper! he can sit up, I'd say for at least a couple of minutes, and then it's TIMBER, thud! he's working on crawling too. when he's on his tummy, for one he doesn't really complain anymore, but now he can move around in a circle. his tummy stays in one spot, and he uses his arms and hands to sort of spin around - if you can envision that. he's also rolling much more, so he's actually getting around the room. I need to get baby gates ASAP!
he's saying da-da a lot in his babbling. I don't think he knows what he's saying exactly, but cute none-the-less. mama's do so much work, and then they say da-da first. it's just not right!
it's cold out here in Colorado. here is me and my babe staying warm, all bundled up. I love snuggle time with my kids, it's the best. stay warm this winter!

No comments: