cluttered

my brain is full and I'm emotionally drained. I guess it's just a part of my process.

I can't seem to blog about anything when stuff is going on ... this is my attempt to try. I tend to use this blog to update on things once my process is done, but in the meantime, I can't seem to put any words together the right way to make any sense ... if even that makes sense.

moving, yes.
MAJOR garage sale, yes, last weekend and this upcoming one.
lots of change, yes.
more change to come, yes.

kids are doing well with it so far. they are sleeping well, eating normally, and are healthy; don't think I can ask for more there.
I'm hanging in there, like I said, I'm full. and not even in a totally negative way. it's just a lot to fully take in.
Matt could care less ... and for the record, I mean this kind of change doesn't effect him like it does me, not that he doesn't care about me.

I guess this is just a post to say I'm alive and well. prayers appreciated. :)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Praying for you, Katie!!

And, I'm the exact same way. When I'm in the middle of something my blog gets neglected. I can't not talk about something huge in my life, but it's usually something I don't want to talk about on my blog. So, I just say nothing. haha ;)
Love reading your blog and hearing your updates. You guys are doing well?