did someone say chocolate?

I LOVE sweets, but not just sugar, chocolate sweets specifically.  I can actually control myself when it comes to candy, but when is comes to chocolate, I'm completely weak.

and so my mother, the one I inherited this curse blessing from, gave me this recipe.  I wanted to share because I know I've heard of it before and was skeptical, but I am here to say that it works.  AND I INSIST YOU TRY IT!



5 minute chocolate mug cake
4tbsp flour
4tbsp sugar
2tbsp cocoa
1 egg, beaten
3tbsp milk
3tbsp oil
3tbsp chocolate chips, marshmallows, nuts or whatever else you think might work ... this is optional
splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug, microwaveable safe

Add dry, mix
Add egg, mix
Add milk & oil, mix
Add vanilla, mix
3 minutes in your microwave
** This is intended for a 1000 watt microwave.  For another wattage, the time will vary **

ENJOY!

No comments: