even during struggles, I still know better. I still know that there are ALWAYS things to be thankful for. after all my bible tells me over and over that I'm destined for trials, but also, the great prize for persevering through. amen.
good timing Morgan, thank you.
in no particular order ...
1. I know my family loves me even though they don't agree with my decisions.
2. my children are healthy & happy.
3. my God makes sure our needs are taken care of during financial famine.
4. as strange as this may sound, I am thankful for facebook. without it, I would have never been able reconnect with certain people I have thought of daily for years.
5. vanilla lattes!
6. my father-in-law who butts in because he's needed, not because he's wanted.
7. the beach ... Hawaiian beaches at that!!
8. the opportunity to homeschool.
9. waking up with hope.
10. the brownies that just came out of the oven. mmmmmm!