My top 10 for this week ...
- I <3 fireworks. I look forward to it every year, and now that I have kids, I know that these are the times they will remember as adults ... because I do.
- I have a friend coming to visit ... the true-blue, soul-mate kind of friend.
- I am scoring BIG on craigslist freebies!
- Understanding parents.
- I chose a complex that has a swimming pool over one that has washer/dryer in the apartment. NorCal summers are HOT!
- People who are flexible ... I used to HATE having to be flexible. I was forced to be for years, but I'm realizing that you can live without it.
- Filtered water! I've been drinking the tap water ... can't say I've missed that at all.
- Surprise packages on my doorstep. Thanks mom!
- Having non-super-picky eating children ... I've heard the stories! I've had to put together some interesting concoctions this week, and I didn't get any complaints.
- Getting a new dishwasher on Friday. whoo hoo!
What are you thankful for?